Sunday, April 19, 2009

WOW! this needs an update!, Well Mom went to the hospice home February 13. I have been there three times to see her. Right now shes not doing well. We went for Easter and she had a very bad week, and I think its getting worse. I am planning on going back On Monday. Kels went back to Torrington and got everything talked out with her teachers so she could go be with mom. We had an egg Hunt on Sunday that was pretty fun, and also mom dyed eggs with us and was really good for about and hour and a half Saturday nite. her kidneys are not functioning to well now. She started hallucinating and they switched her medicine, theres just kind of a lot going on. Im just glad we had some good time with her Saturday nite, as she was tellin us what colors to do the eggs and started making goofy faces in the pictures and we looked over and she had the bunny ears goin on! It was funny!. I am so sorry for not updating this. I have just been distracted with everything going on. If anyone has any further questions please get a hold of me any way u can.:) Hope Easter was great for everyone and I will keep everyone posted as to what goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment